Which country I would like to go?

Hi there! In this blog I would like to talk about the country that have the number 1 on my list of "countries and places that i should visit before i die"  and if you want to know the one I choose... Keep reading!


 England it's the winner! Because a lot of places of the Harry Potter's world are there and I love that saga.
The climate in there its cold and cloudy most of the time and I like that, also they have this kind of two-floors-red-bus that i only see a few times in the center of Santiago just for touristy stuff  and its very expensive for me. 
The arquitecture of the historical buildings like The Big Ben or the Tower Bridge are beautiful and exquisite. 


Tower Bridge
Tower Bridge


 If i go there I would like to visit the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London, the King's Cross Station, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and Bristol, between others, and if my money for the trip runs out I would search for job on a coffee shop or something. But if I go there to settle  I would like to take some kind of degree on Psychology or in English Literature.


Warner Bros. Studio-The Making of Harry Potter




1 comentario:

  1. I also like the colder weather, so England would be an excellent country for me to visit.

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenge?

English has never been too difficult for me and I don't know why, I mean, when I was little I had a few problems to understand it, maybe...