English Language Challenge?

English has never been too difficult for me and I don't know why, I mean, when I was little I had a few problems to understand it, maybe was for the way that my teachers taugh it or because at that time I didn't faund it useful, but now I do.




My favorite kind of music had always been in english, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy music in spanish because I love it, but that help me to try to learn more about it, I started watching movies on their original language, videos of english speakers without any kind uf subtitle trying to understand what they were saying, that is a little difficult because they have differents accents but its funny to know that even for them it is difficult to understand each other and maybe that´s why for me it is more easy to read things in english than listen to it, write it is easy too but here and there I made a few mistakes as always. I need to improve on that and in talking/pronunciation too, but it is hard when you  don't have anyone around to help you, maybe I could ask for help to my friend who is a English teacher but that is complicated too, with all this about the quarantine and the pandemic plus the signal on my house that to do video calls or to attend to classes is very bad and makes everything more complicated and makes me angry just to think about it so lets keep going.

This days I had been using a lot my english's knowledge and skills because this week was the #10 anniversary of one of my favorite bands and the members only post in english so I have to try and keep up with them, on the other hand I also read a lot in english and even if its very embarrassing for me to admit, I usually fake interviews with myself .

To improve my skills I could keep doing what I am doing also find someone to help me on writing and in be less nervous talking in english, to trust more on my own knowledge .
I think that english it is very important in this days but also are the rest of the languages, we should not forget about our different national languages as mapuzungun.

3 comentarios:

  1. Haha I think many of us try to interview ourselves because we don't have another person to practice on!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha, sometime I make interviews to myself too, It's a good way to talk the language when you don't have anybody to practice lol

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenge?

English has never been too difficult for me and I don't know why, I mean, when I was little I had a few problems to understand it, maybe...