The After-Quarantine

What I want to do after this quarentine? That is a very difficult question because in one side I would like to go out and hang out with a lot of people and in the other I would just stay in my house away from  others.

In my family quarantine united us but at the same point separate us. My mom went in march to visit my grandmother to help her and at the date she has not returned, I admit that I miss hers but I know that where she is it's safer than here. Without my mom here - as a family- we had to redistribute the chores again and that was vey boring. 

With my dad and uncle redecorate the house, it was like a episode of Extreme Makeover and in relation to it, we spend a lot of time seeing the tv shows of Home&Health taking ideas from it. I dont really "rediscovered" any other activity couse I didn't have the supplies at home to do anything and that was kinda sad. 

But the worst thing about being in quarantine has to be the online clasess, ugh. It is very difficult to me to concentrate, read the papers and do other things knowing that my neighbours are diying. My WiFi it is not the best and my laptop stopped working about five days, lucky me, I know. 

About the society, I think that SMEs and local markets  will be more appreciated by the people and that this quarantine will be a way to improve its health systems, working hours as well as the relationship with the other, be empathic.

I dont really know if bein optimistic about this whole thing called pandemia its a good or a bad thing, so I choose being pessimistic. In that way I take precautions seriously, stay in my house, wear a mask when I have to go out and defend my personal space of people who don't care about the life of others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenge?

English has never been too difficult for me and I don't know why, I mean, when I was little I had a few problems to understand it, maybe...